Wednesday, March 02, 2005

True Neutral

That's my alignment, apparently... It's shifted, I used be be Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good. I have to say, online quizes are rather entertaining. Accurate or not, they make you think a little bit about where you stand in relation to life. And then you go back and tweak your answers so you get the result you think you should have. ^_^ But I tested True Neutral twice in a row, the second time even more strongly, so I guess it must be true.

I hate living far away from people that are important to me... If only I had a car. If only cars weren't so bloody expensive to maintain. First you have to pay insurance. Now, even if you have a really good policy, that's still $60-$80 a month, which adds up fast. Then, there are the skyrocketing gas prices. I'm all for fuel economy vehicles (for several reasons), but here in America we prefer the Unnecessarily Large Suburban and the Entirely Pointless Sports Utility Vehicle. Grrr. I think somebody should donate a car to my cause. Somethink like a little Geo Metro. Those are pretty cool. (Now, you may ask what my cause is, and rightfully so! I'm collecting donations for the H.N.M. fund, targeted towards easing the financial burdens of poor college students, one student at a time.)

In other news, my roommate and several of my other friends have started taking bets on how long my current relationship will last. Their faith in me is heartwarming. Especially my roommate's. She has predicted a grand total of three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home