Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Relationship Status

It still manages to shock and amaze me when I find out that someone likes me. I always have to wonder if they have their head on straight. Especially if they think I'm attractive too. But yes, I found someone that thinks so... (just for politeness sake, the rest of this will probably be boring and sappy, I'm writing it for myself, not for any random reader). I've liked this guy for awhile, off and on for about two years, really, but he had a girlfriend. I swear, I thought they'd never break up... X_x Anyways, I found out last week that he had indeed broken up with her, and that he 'might' be interested in me. So I had a few days of crush, he and a friend came up to visit, and that was that. I really want this relationship to last... I haven't yet had one that lasted longer than two months (to the day). Admittedly, I started ending them by then on purpose. But yes, so far, I want this one to last, at least for a while. This boy has quite a few of the qualities that I've found myself looking for more and more, like confidance, intelligence, and a fairly clear plan for his life. He's also more of a gaming nerd than I am, which is fun. ^_^ In fact, probably the only adult I know who played Kingdom Hearts longer and more thoroughly than I did. He isn't religious, which has become a fairly necessary thing to me recently, and has a delightful and beautiful brand of personal evil, combined with being caring at just the right times, and with just the right amount. In other words, not excessively. All in all, I'm rather pleased, and I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home