Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Matrimony

So, I found out today that one of friends that was engaged until recently called it off. I'm kind of glad for him, because I think it might have been a rather unhappy marriage. Which of course leads me back to a topic that's been on my mind for awhile. Do I want to get married someday or not? There are benefits and struggles either way. With a husband (or long-term boyfriend), you have to put up with another person in your space. Living alone, you have to put up with yourself in your space, which can be just as hard. I suppose it's rather a moot point at the moment, since my chances of finding a husband any time soon are next to nil...but being female it does cross my mind occasionally. I wonder if I'm capable of living alone for the rest of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home