Thursday, November 11, 2004

Tea for All

Except for me. I am a bad person. You know how sometimes you just know, know beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you have been wrong? It's not pleasant. In fact, it's downright depressing. So you'll have to forgive me for unloading here. Then again, there isn't any reason for you to read this if not inclined, so why should I apologize?

I did something very bad. But I did it almost a year ago. Why is it bothering me today? Because I confessed my wrong-doing to the person I wronged, and it brought back all the feelings of guilt. So what do I do now? Nothing, really. Wait and see if the said person forgives me, and in various ways go on with my life. Chances are, tomorrow it won't even bother me at all. I just hope that I've learned my lesson, and that it's one more mistake I will never make again.

On a much more cheerful note, my roommate is letting me share her cable internet!!! This is very happy. In fact, this is so happy that I will ignore the previous two paragraphs, and continue on in blissful high-speed-internetness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home