Sunday, November 14, 2004

Halo

I fail to see why the coming out of Halo II is such a good thing. First of all, it means that my tv is going to be occupied by three guys and my roommate for, oh lets say..., 20 million hours. (That was exaggeration, could you tell?) And what do people see in FPS anyways? 'Let's go around and shoot each other!' Fun. I guess this is the female in me talking. Then again... I'd probably be playing with them if I didn't suck so bad. There are only so many kills my fragile ego can take.

Animal protective services called. They're going to hold a protest outside my apartment. It offends them that I beat black kittens. After all, that's both animal abuse and racism. I have not the words. Or I wouldn't if I hadn't staged the call to weird out the people hanging out at my house. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home