Saturday, February 05, 2005

Obsession

You know, I think we all need and crave something to obsess over, or to fantasize about. For some people it is religion or politics or a significant other (or someone you wish were a significant other). What drives us to need something of this sort to 'fill' our lives with? Are we not okay with simply living? Do we have to have something to live for? I live for me. Everything I do is geared towards making me more comfortable. If I can make other people comfortable while I'm at it, then that's even better. But I still need something to fantasize about. The actual subject changes often, but there's always something. This week, the house I want to build myself someday, next week maybe it will be some attractive guy I see. I guess there isn't really anything wrong with that... just one of those oddities of life. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home