Saturday, March 19, 2005

*grins*

I'm feeling quite sappy right now, but since I don't like sounding that way, I'll do my best not to. Let's just say that he's a very cool person. Very. And I like him a lot. Very a lot. That's still being sappy, but believe me, it's toned down. It always irritates me when people go off on their significant others, saying how wonderful and perfect they are... but I guess I can see a little bit of their point now. Perfect he isn't. But perfect doesn't exist, and our flaws make us more interesting. I like his flaws. (I haven't quite figured out what they are yet, I'm still working on that.) And so far, he seems to like mine too, which is even more surprising. (I have quite a few, and some of them are quite odd.) Anyways, the point is that I'm happy. Spring break is going well, and life is just rather enjoyable right now. It makes me want to sing cheesy musicals and such. ^_^

There's no way around it, people are cute when they sleep. I'm not sure exactly what makes that the case. Something about innocence and peacefulness, and trust. Sometimes misplaced trust... (open mouth snoring + ground cloves = much fun). When people are asleep, they're nothing but themselves. I think it's a good way to get to know someone; watch them in their sleep a little bit. And then wake them up and see if they kill you for it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's mildly cruel! I LIKE it! Make him pay!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home