Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ugh.

For some reason, I've been in quite a slump the last week or so. Most of it probably stemming from my stomach flu/strepp throat/ear infection/more stomach flu that I've had recently. Usually I'm an optimistic person, but now I can't shake the feeling that there's way too much for me to do, and that I'm going to fail. So many little things... like actually doing my taxes this year... and all the side issues to moving out of my apartment... rescheduling my GRE (and paying more money *cry*)... And the even smaller, more common things, like making myself go to work this morning. Have I mentioned that I hate working? I've had a week off, thanks to sickness, but it's kind of hard to enjoy time off from work if you spend all your time laying in bed, alternating between sweating and freezing, and jumping up to run to the bathroom to empty out all the things that already aren't in your stomach. On the bright side, I'm starting to be able to eat again. I was getting skinny enough that I was scaring myself, and that's hard for a girl to do. And I'm sure things will work out, and that I'll get everything done, right now I just don't see how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home