Saturday, October 01, 2005

Holes

So, everyone digs themselves into holes occasionally, but mine are phenominal. Simply phenominal. Three-quarters of the people I know in the world still think I'm engaged, and if that weren't a big enough hole... I dug myself another one. I'm not sure if this one is worse or not, but I haven't been able to extridite myself yet. *sigh* You'd think I'd learn to avoid getting myself into scrapes after all this time.

School has started for most of my friends now. I'm really missing it... I really like being in school. That and since I quit the tech job I'm unemployed again. I'm not in trouble yet... but loans are looming until I can get them deferred. At least the cost of living is pretty low where I am now.

Oh yes, and I went and watched the movie Serenity. It was a very beautiful and wonderful thing. Seriously, it kept all the character and humor of the series, added to the story, and brought a little bit of resolution to the story without being too complete. I loved it. Even if I was cuddled up in my theater seat hiding from the scaries and crying at the sad parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home